President and Representative Director Tomo Fukushima
(Revised Mar 28th 2016)
As from December 2014, Intergrow Inc. shall incorporate the Personal Information Protection Law into its process of handling personal information throughout the company. The details of the Personal Information Protection Law are as follows. Intergrow Inc. will take the appropriate measures to ensure the security and protection of personal information that can be used to identify individual customers and persons, and personal information of the employees of Intergrow Inc. ?The company recognizes that they have a social responsibility for protecting personal information and encourages the policies below.
- Intergrow Inc. shall appoint an officer as the person with overall responsibility for the personal information protection management, additionally to educate and familiarize all employees with personal information protection. Intergrow Inc.? ensures the security and protection of personal information.
- Intergrow Inc. shall implement the appropriate preventative measures, and prevent unauthorized access, loss, falsification, and leakage, of personal information including that of its employees that is stored in an automatic processing system.
- The business of Intergrow Inc. is developing computer software, computer systems, and designing, developing, creating, and selling mobile phone contents.Within these business fields, Intergrow Inc. uses personal data in order to fulfill its responsibilities to its customers, improve its service, develop better products, and deliver beneficial information to its customers, as well as for other necessary purposes. In addition, Intergrow Inc. may also use personal information of employees and third persons only with a justifiable reason.
- Intergrow Inc. may provide the personal information from its customers, personal information that enables the identify of other individuals, and personal information about the employees of Intergrow Inc., only to subsidiary companies, subcontractors, and business partners of Intergrow Inc, as well as the related business successors of Intergrow Inc. and its subsidiary companies only with a justifiable reason.
- When acquiring personal information, Intergrow Inc. shall notify the purpose of use, the scope of limitation of the third party, and the customer service representative in principle.
- When providing to a third party personal information of its customers, personal information that identifies other individuals and personal information about the employees of Intergrow Inc., the company shall strive to prevent leakage and prevent the third party from reproducing the information unless there is a special reason.
- Intergrow Inc. will respond to inquiries within certain reasonable scope if a customer wishes to confirm or correct personal information, personal information that identifies other individuals or personal information about the employees of Intergrow Inc. The company will respond to inquiries and complaints about personal information via a customer service representative.
- Intergrow Inc. observes Japanese laws and ordinances, and other standards that are related with the personal information protection law about personal information of our customers, personal information that can identify other individuals, and personal information about the employees of Intergrow Inc. Additionally, Intergrow Inc. continuously reviews and strives to improve the policy of the Personal Information Protection Law.